What’s New in Jewish Detroit – Bus Tour
Tuesday, May 13, 2014 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Presented in partnership with The Chabad House of Greater Downtown Detroit and the Isaac Agree Downtown Synagogue. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to these organizations.
• New Chabad House – Rabbi Yisrael Pinson and Erik Wodowski / Midtown / Brush Park
• Downtown Synagogue – Anna Kohn / Capital Park / Lower Woodward
• Gold ‘n Greens,Wayne State University campus – Vegetarian/Kosher buffet lunch/Cass Corridor
• Signal-Return letterpress – Lynne Avadenka and FD Lofts – Brian Giles / Eastern Market
• Green Living Science and Lincoln Street Art Park – Rachel Klegon / New Center Area
$69 per person, includes tour, lunch and bus transportation
Click here for the full event information.